The sudden craze, Pinterest! What is Pinterest? It’s basically a social platform where you “flip” through pictures of items based on your interest. This invite-only platform is the biggest hit for the past couple of months. Visit the info graphic below to see how fast it is growing!
I was shocked when I read the top ten active social media countries and the women of those countries. Seeing a huge trend in South American countries such as Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela and how Hispanic women spend more hours online than other women in other countries.
This information below is based on the presentation & Enchantment book by Guy Kawaski. I wanted to learn more about this Enchanting individual after watching the InBound Marketing (through HubSpot) presentation (you can see below). Then I read the book it really changed my perspective about understanding people and their needs. There are so many tips from the book and the presentation but here a couple of things I got out of it:
Visit your site and make sure you have: a mission & value statement, “Who We Are”, FAQ’s, Sitemap
Reduce # of choices, people buy more when there are less to choose from.
Present the big option, then the small choices, then it seems reasonable by contrast.
Enchant everyone that influences, businesses tend to influence the father of the household but in Guy’s household, the daughter is the decision-maker.
- Know them,
- Analyze them through three lists of features & capabilities such as:
- What we both can do
- What we can do but they cannot do
- What we cannot do but they can do
3. Finally frame thy competition”
- pointers to useful, inspiring, entertaining content (try to add links when doing this on Twitter)
- Personal insights, observations, or content
- Advice & Assistance” (Also keep it positive!)