- Location-based rev in US is expected to climb from 2.8 billion in 2010 to $10.3 billion in 2015
- 1 in 10 people currently redeem mobile coupons which is 10x higher than the redemption rate of some traditional coupon channels
- Cost of running a mobile mktg campaign is less than cost of running many traditional marketing campaigns
- 6.8 billion people on planet, 4.0 billion own a mobile phone, and 3.5 billion own a toothbrush
- Once searchers on a smartphone find a local biz, 61% call the biz, 59% visit the location
- 70% of mobile search users complete their task after one hour, compared to 30% on PC
I’m going to have a couple of “Parts” to the Stats section from my notes, Stay Tuned to actual tips to start your mobile marketing campaign (that are out of the book).