As always, Mashable posted a great article on Being More Persuasive with Social Media, here are their Top Six Ways to get it done but with a Valentina twist to it.
1. Reciprocation – The Oldest Trick in the Book
like everything in life, it’s all about favors, you give something to someone with the hope that they do something in return, you teach them something or sell them a product but hope they mention it to others through WOM or Social Media
2. Social Proof – Don’t Be Left Behind
folks like to be where the party is at, build an audience, make it interesting, provide value, and they’ll come!
3. Liking – Never Met a Stranger
be yourself: being funny, personable, or very friendly helps!
4. Authority – Why You Must Listen to Me
show it off, your expertise, your experience, etc…people need to see proof!
5. Scarcity – Last Chance to Be Popular
play it hard to get!
6. Commitment and Constancy – Don’t Go Back on Your Word
I really suggest reading the actual post from Mashable about being more persuasive to see examples, stories, and more comprehensive explanation.